Please Read Before Posting - Community Rules Guide
This Small Business Majority Community has been created so you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest—small business. It is a place to discuss issues that affect small businesses and to help each other grow and succeed. It is not a place to degrade each other based on political viewpoints, backgrounds or interests.
Here are some guidelines:
• Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
• Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
• Do not use this community as a place to sell goods or services or post about multilevel marketing opportunities.
• Do not post hateful or illegal content. This includes harassing, abusive or threatening language.
• Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
• Spam or unrelated content will not be tolerated.
• Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
• If you have a suggestion for ways to make the community better, please post them in the Community Feedback category.
• Lastly, be respectful of other members’ opinions. As long as the opinions, views and debates are not threatening, abusive, discriminatory or harassing, everyone is entitled to express him/herself, even if you disagree.
Any user who fails to follow these guidelines will be warned and/or banned at the discretion of the moderators. If you have a suggestion for ways to make the community better, please post them in the Community Feedback category.
In summary: This is a community built for small business owners and aspiring small business owners to help each other by sharing resources and advice and to discuss the issues that affect your business. Be polite, enjoy yourself and help us build a great community!
NO RESPONSIBILITY/NO LIABILITY
The information found in this online forum does not constitute legal, tax, financial or advice of a professional nature; it is provided for informational purposes only. You should consult your own professional advisors for any such advice. Any action you take based upon the information provided in these community discussions is strictly at your risk and based upon your decision. We will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the information.