Home COVID-19: Resources and Discussions for Small Businesses
Announcement:: Please see our new COVID-19 category where small businesses can engage with other business owners and experts to share best practices, information and other resources that will help us all get through this crisis.

eBay Up & Running Grants

eBay continues to give back to the small businesses that power America.

The eBay Up & Running Grants are focused on ensuring today’s small businesses are here tomorrow by committing more than $500,000 annually in funding and education resources to support the growth and success of existing small businesses on eBay.

This year, they’re awarding more than $500,000 in grants and education resources to help small businesses stay up and running online and secure their future.

Fifty eBay business sellers will receive grant packages of $10,000, including cash, coaching through eBay Seller School, and more.

Learn more and apply by September 3 at ebay.helloalice.com

Comments

• BigHouSeEnterprisesBigHouSeEnterprises Janitorial Services Member

Greetings, everyone. I'm Jasreail James , a single dad of 5, who runs a janitorial service her in Louisiana. I just accepted some major commercial projects and have to hire more employees, but don't have the capitol any longer to pay due to the 30 net pay schedules to vendors as my self. I want to be able to hire and give jobs to people with family just like me a job so they can support there families as well. Who do i talk to for grants, loans, education scholarships. please help! Thanks in advance

• Xiomara_SBMXiomara_SBM VP, Engagement Moderator mod
    edited August 24

Hi @BigHouSeEnterprises
    Jasreail, Thanks for sharing your story. It's great to hear you've secured some recent contracts with commercial clients--we know rapid growth like this typically requires a good cash flow. There are several options in the LA area, have you heard of TruFund, they are a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and could be able to offer you low-cost capital or other products to increase your cash flow. I'd be happy to pass along more info! I also invite you to visit our Venturize.org platform which features other resources on grant programs in multiple states/regions. Small business ownership isn't easy, and we know they are major job creators in this country. Thank you for continuing to build your dream despite the challenges & looking forward to connecting. Was this helpful?

• BigHouSeEnterprisesBigHouSeEnterprises Janitorial Services Member

Yes very helpful, thanks for responding @ Xiomara_SBM